What key policy changes in Budget 2017 matters for your business? Does the Budget 2017 reflect the aspirations of the Business Community? Is it positive towards enhancing investments to grow the economy and strengthen our economic future? Come, hear from and discuss with the experts.
VENUE : SAMUDRA BALLROOM OF TAJ SAMUDRA COLOMBO
DATE & TIME : Tuesday 15th November 2016 : From 04.00 PM – 06.00 PM
04.00 pm– 04.30 pm : Registration
04.30 pm – 04.40 pm : Welcome Remarks by Session Chairman by Mr. Duminda Hulangamuwa, Chairman Tax Committee of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce & Head of Tax Services & Partner, Ernst & Young Sri Lanka
04.40 pm – 05.00 pm : “Salient Points of the Budget 2017” Hon. Ravi Karunanayake, Minister of Finance
05.00 pm – 05.20 pm : Taxation Proposals of the Budget 2017 by Mrs. Charmaine Tillekeratne, Director, Pricewaterhousecoopers
05.20 pm – 06.00 pm : Panel Discussion & Open Forum
- Ravi Karunanayake, Minister of Finance
- Mr Duminda Hulangamuwa, Chairman Tax Committee of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce & Head of Tax Services & Partner, Ernst & Young Sri Lanka
- S R Attygalle, Deputy Secretary to the Treasury, Ministry of Finance and Planning
- Mrs. Kalyani Dahanayake, Commissioner General, Inland Revenue Department
- Mrs. Charmaine Tillekeratne, Director, PWC
06.00 : Conclusion &Tea
Please contact Sriyani on 0115588877 / email@example.com for registration.