The Ceylon Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the Sri Lanka Customs is pleased to present to you a program on “Implementation of Paperless Procedures” which will be a special awareness session delivered by the Sri Lanka Customs.
Date : Thursday, February 15, 2018
Time : 9.00 AM (Registration from 8.30 AM)
Venue : The Sri Lanka Foundation Institute, No. 100 Sri Lanka Foundation Ave, Independence Square Colombo 07
Focus points of the session:
- New Functionality in Asycuda World System to digitally sign the Customs Declarations in the import and export processes.
- Online payment system to facilitate real time, online payments of Customs duties.
- How to obtain a Digital Signature
- How to initiate a real-time SL Customs payment at your Bank.
- Facilities available at Lanka Clear
To register, please complete and forward the Response Form along with your payment to the Chamber Secretariat, not later than Monday, 12th February 2018.