MISSION: Trade and Investment Mission to Singapore
DATE: 08th to 10th November, 2017
ORGANISED BY: The Sri Lanka – Singapore Business Council of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce
The mission is organized in collaboration with the International Enterprise (IE) Singapore (the government agency driving Singapore’s external economy and promoting international trade), supported by the Singapore Business Federation (the apex and largest business Chamber in Singapore with over 16,000 members) and in association with the Sri Lankan High Commission in Singapore.
In addition to the Business Forum, the Delegation will be meeting with members of Important Chambers of Commerce in Singapore on 9th and 10th October.
A Networking Session for the delegates will be hosted by the Sri Lankan High Commission in Singapore during the mission, with the invaluable opportunity of meeting with Singaporean business community.
Potential Products/Services to Promote during the Mission
- BPO/KPO/IT and Smart Solutions
- Educational Services
- Financial Services/ Investment Consultancy
- Healthcare Services
- Logistics infrastructure/ Cold Chains/ Warehouses
- Hospitality & Tourism – Tourism skills training/ Hotel management/ Tourism infrastructure
- Shipping, Ship Management, Marine Services, Maritime Education
- Apparel and Textiles
- Automotive Products/Accessories
- Importers and Distributors
- Infrastructure Development/ Property Development/ Real Estate
- Oil & Gas
CONTACT: Rasangika De Silva for more details: 115588892 or email to email@example.com